Quiet Haunting Quiet Haunting

well made but derivative

-THE BADS
sounded like a mix of clubbed to death and breaking the habit by linkin park. not very original at all, annoying echoey bell at the start lol. very repetetitive

-THE GOODS
very well made i have to say, nothing sounded fake in there apart from the bell i mentioned before. your synths are rather awesome as well :). overall i quite enjoyed it i spose.

-OVERVIEW

FAR more variation (i know, im a hypocrit), exterminate the bell thing, keep the synths, and carry on making songs!

Tzunami responds:

See, that's what I was looking for. At first it wasn't a bell, but more of a synth-ish bell. It was a weird decision but the bell sounded a little better.

P.S. I forgot the AP existed for a while.. so I didn't feel like going through songs >.<.

1985 1985

lol messy

sounds like u wre high wen u made dis lol, it dusnt seem its sure wot direction its going in. but you as an artist definetly have potential. keep it up! and comment sum of my stuff plz!

Toast on Lemonade Trees Toast on Lemonade Trees

lmao

original tune eh? dat loops off garageband, no originality at all

Heavens dancefloor (light mix) Heavens dancefloor (light mix)

:p

i can tell by the synth u made this in garageband lol, man u rok, i fink newgrounds owes u a massive thanks, u dedicate a hell of a lot of ur time 2 reviewing other peoples work, and make fantastic songs of ur own. ur a real selfless hero :) - mopp4

Music-story responds:

Were you on NG the day march 6 (tuesday)? You should have seen the hilarious battle I was having with the blammer. LOL. Yeah he made me waste my time making a new song, but who cares I blew his top off. :) You want to know what happened? Than PM me. Man I had soo much fun on that day.

A Bit of Psychoactiveattack! A Bit of Psychoactiveattack!

dude

very nice idea, very nice indeed, luv the difrent instruments dat create an ambient masterpiece. shud b used as title music. now return the favor an comment my new song dark july :)

[ b i p o l a r ] [ b i p o l a r ]

gdgd

lol, i think you righteously deserve no.1 on this occasion. check out my song 'may'. its at no.2

Kingbastard responds:

Thanks very much, liking your trk too, a little piano heavy though, i'll drop you a review asap.

Tuesday's Hole Tuesday's Hole

Hmmm.......

wudve been much better if u hadn;t added (or maybe it was accidental) the almost out of ear rrange fizzing. you couldn't hear the guitar hardly! but the tune and idea were good

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

i don;t even know whaat that meanz!\m/